[Spambayes] Configuring for YPOPs!

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Feb 10 14:46:01 CET 2008

    David> I installed the YPOPs! on my machine.  How do I configure
    David> spambayes to work with my yahoo mail?

In theory, you should be able to run the SpamBayes POP3 proxy.  If you're on
Windows you might be able to download the binary installer.  I believe one
of its installation options is to setup the POP3 proxy, but I don't know if
you select which to configure or if it figures it out by poking around on
your disk to see what mail program(s) you've installed.  I added a link to
the source in zip format for Windows users using other mail programs to the
table on the SpamBayes home page:

    http://www.spambayes.org/

You might try the binary installer though.  I'd stick with the test release.
It's much more current than the stable, now a bit crufty, release.

Skip