[Spambayes] Spambayes download

Wayne H Russell wayneswerld at juno.com
Tue Feb 12 06:47:37 CET 2008

I learned about your project from Kim Komandos newsletter. I tried to
download the binary version but encountered problems. I tried to delete
the program to download again but was refused many of the items after
using Windows Add or Remove programs. I was notified then that the
complete deletion coulld not be performed, and that I could remove the
remainder manually. I attempted this, but was also refused the means to
do that. In spite of not being able to completely remove what I had
downloaded, I attempted to download again, but that too, failed. Now I
have partial downloads of the program, but cannot obtain the full
program. What is the next step?