[Spambayes] Outlook Add-In - Outlook 2003 on Windows 2003 Server

Wardle, Andy andy.wardle at gb.unisys.com
Sun Feb 17 19:21:34 CET 2008

Hi,

Whenever I try to run the 1.0.4 or 1.1a4 versions of SpamBayes on my
laptop (running Windows 2003 Server R2 Service Pack 2) and Outlook 2003
Service Pack 3, Outlook fails during initialisation and offer me the
chance to disable the add-in.

Any ideas what is causing this ??

TIA,

Andy Wardle  |  Senior Consultant  |  HPC
Unisys Limited  |  Bakers Court, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1RG, United
Kingdom  |  Tel: +44 (0)1895 865201 Mobile +44 (0)780 839 2483
Registered in England Company No. 103709
Registered Office: Bakers Court, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1RG

and its attachments from all computers.