[Spambayes] Findstuff popup

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Tue Feb 26 14:47:17 CET 2008

You must do as you see best, of course, but note that SpamBayes has
nothing to do with popups; I've been gratefully using it for years
without a single popup.  It just processes e-mail, and the distribution
from http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/ includes only what's necessary to
do that.

Furthermore, because it's open source, you don't have to take my word
for it.  You can download the source, inspect it, modify it, and build
it yourself (or, if you're not so inclined, have someone you trust do
so).