[Spambayes] Bugs? Yup. Fixes? Definitely. Downloadable installer and patches? Yes.

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Jan 1 23:10:14 CET 2008

> I've never submitted a patch before.  I suppose I'll have to fiddle
> with downloading the whole thing through TortoiseSVN and then apply my
> changes into three different patches.

You should be able to use a "diff" tool to compare 2 versions of the same
file.  Although using svn makes life simpler, it is not necessary.  Googling
for help on using 'diff' should be easier.  Once you have a diff,
sourceforge should be quite simple to navigate - just locate the spambayes
project and open a new "tracker issue" describing your changes and with your
patch uploaded.

> Can't do this at the moment.  Busy with other things.

I understand - we all are in the same boat!

Cheers,

Mark