[Spambayes] Possible trouble with SpamBayes

Isham Peugh ishampeugh at verizon.net
Fri Jan 4 20:38:46 CET 2008

I installed SpamBayes yesterday.

I've read the troubleshooting guide.  I'm not sure how to find logs to send.

A problem I am noticing is that when I send a message from Outlook (MS
Office 2003 - XP Pro), Norton (2008) sits and grinds on screening outgoing
messages in an unresponding mode.  I finally have to go to MSCONFIG to stop
the process.  Outlook says the message went out.

Before I installed Spambayes, I did not have this trouble with Norton.

Isham Peugh