[Spambayes] no plugin

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Fri Jan 25 16:02:29 CET 2008

On Fri, January 25, 2008 00:36, s wrote:
> I have read the tutorials and took time to read other info, but i still
> cant get plugin to load. There is no toolbar or anything to do with
> spambayes. i have even tried outlook options etc, still no joy.
>
> I am using win xp pro.
> IE6.

You are not using Outlook, you are using Outlook Express.
(if your mail headers aren't forged - which is unlikely)

I'm not a Windows user, but afaik there is no plugin for Outlook Express,
only a POP/IMAP filter.

--
Amedee Van Gasse
amedee at amedee.be

Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and
make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends
itself to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that
may be included on your message.