[Spambayes] question re: spambayes configuration for outlook express

NASLAW adams at naslaw.net
Thu Jan 31 00:51:20 CET 2008

Hi, I have a troubleshooting problem that I can't seem to fix myself and don't see any categories in the faq section or troubleshooting that relate.  My internet and email account is on a server that provides service to 5 of us in a small office.  When I start my computer and then start outlook express, I usually get all my mail, no problem.  Spambayes filters it appropriately and life is good.  Then, what happens is somewhat strange but occurs every time.  About 10 minutes later or so, the next time my email seeks new messages, my incoming email fails and I get the following message:  The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.naslaw.net', Server: 'localhost', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E.  I have a suspicion that its related to the fact that 2 of us in this office are currently using spambayes and we're both operating from the same server "mail.naslaw.net".  The reason I sense this is a problem is because sometimes at the bottom of my screen, when receiving mail, I notice that another co-worker's email address is popping up as a server location as its checking for mail.  Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks

Doug