[Spambayes] NEO: Nelson e-mail organiser

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Sun Jul 20 10:04:29 CEST 2008

On Sun, July 20, 2008 01:22, Bill Hely wrote:

> Does anybody have any experience of using SpamBayes with Nelson E-Mail
> Organiser, aka NEO Pro: http://www.caelo.com
>
> It's an add-on to Microsoft Outlook 98/2000/2002(XP)/2003/2007 - POP3
> only,
> not IMAP.
>
> I'm guessing it should work OK, but one of our members who is committed to
> Neo Pro and is contemplating installing SpamBayes understandably would
> like
> confirmation first.
>
> I've been intending to check out Neo Pro for some time now as it looks
> like
> a significant productivity booster, but unfortunately just haven't had
> time
> to get around to it.
>
> Anyone?

Chances are that you are the first person ever to try the combination
Outlook+Spambayes+Neo Pro, if you didn't find any reference to it in the
mailing list archive.

Just try it and report back to the mailing list. I can't imagine why it
wouldn't work, because Spambayes is a cleanly written program.

--
Amedee