[Spambayes] SpamBayes has stopped working.

David Strahan david at davidstrahan.com
Tue Jun 10 13:39:38 CEST 2008

Dear SpamBayes,

I've been a happy user of SpamBayes for well over a year now, but just in
the last two days the programme has stopped working. The Delete as Spam and
the SpamBayes buttons still appear in my Outlook window, but neither works
any more. The 'Recover from Spam' button no longer appears in the Junk or
Junk Suspects windows. I have downloaded 1.0.4 again and reinstalled, but
still the problem remains. At the same time, emails have started appearing
in my inbox with [SPAM] at the beginning of the subject bar. I don't know if
this is something to do with Outlook or my server. Anyhow, I really want my
SpamBayes back! Any ideas?

Thanks

David

David Strahan
Writer, producer, director
T: +44 (0)20 7431 4929
M: +44 (0)7958 602 115
www.davidstrahan.com <http://www.davidstrahan.com/>
www.lastoilshock.com
www.odac-info.org <http://www.odac-info.org/>

      Now in mass market paperback <http://www.lastoilshock.com/buy.html>

  Praise for The Last Oil Shock:

"This book should be compulsory reading for all those in Government in this
and every other significant oil consuming country. Take note and avert the
greatest crisis since the Second World War."
Richard Hardman CBE, former head of Exploration, Amerada Hess, and former
president of the Geological Society

"What they didn't want you to know: oil's dirty little secret..."
Lloyd's List

"A well written exposition of the peak oil case"

Ed Crooks, Energy Editor, Financial Times

"Strahan makes a strong case for an imminent world oil supply shortage. His
important and easily-read book is the first I've seen which presents the
vital technical data accurately and intelligibly."
Jeremy Gilbert, former Chief Petroleum Engineer, BP

"This is investigative reporting of a high order, and some of the facts
Strahan has uncovered are extraordinary."
Energy Policy

"This is a well researched and documented book and David Strahan pulls no
punches in his analysis of the world's impending energy problems... a really
good and informative read on a topic that affects us all."
Lord Oxburgh, former chairman of Shell

"Strahan's an excellent guide, providing readable, well-explained arguments
for putting this subject atop the agenda."
Publishing News