[Spambayes] Help, Please

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Jun 19 07:23:49 CEST 2008

It sounds like your primary problem is that you can't see the spambayes
toolbar.  You should have received an automated reply to your post with a
link to the spambayes FAQ - that includes some troubleshooting tips for
getting your toolbar to show, and it also includes instructions for finding
you log file - that log file may offer some clues.  A very common problem is
that people sometimes accidently delete the entire "spam" folder, so
spambayes is unable to work correctly.  If this is the case, you can
probably find the accidentally deleted folder itself in the "Deleted Items"
folder.

Cheers,

Mark