[Spambayes] PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL _ IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Mon Jun 30 11:54:03 CEST 2008

On Mon, June 30, 2008 03:53, Carrie Deutsch wrote:
> Sorry about failing netiquette.
>
> I had no idea it was a public email I was sending. There was no indication
> of that when I first sent the email, I thought I was emailing the people
> concerned, and I was pretty annoyed, as I had obviously given them my
> contact details not knowing they would be attached to some form that would
> go public.
>
> I guess there is nothing I can do now, and my contact details I see got
> attached to the email that I had no idea was public as it was in my
> signature.
>
> I don't think it is good that an email address on a website should lead to
> public list if you don't know that it will
>
> Thanks for your response
>
> Carrie

I'm sorry to tell you that it is clearly stated on the website:
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/contact.html

There are currently five mailing lists of interest. All lists are public,
and all are publicly archived. This is normal practice for open-source
projects, and you should be aware that all email sent to one of these
addresses will be visible to the world