[Spambayes] Foreign language filter

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Mar 1 14:55:49 CET 2008

    Linda> I have looked in vain for a setting to reject emails with subject
    Linda> lines in languages other than English. Am I blind or is this a
    Linda> possible improvement for later releases?

Linda Lou,

There is no specific "reject foreign emails" setting in SpamBayes.  It does
record the character set used in both the subject and body of the email
though, so it can take that into account as one of the clues upon which it
relies to decide if a message is ham or spam.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/