[Spambayes] Problem

Petersen, Tom tom.petersen at sdsd.sdbor.edu
Wed Mar 5 18:32:50 CET 2008

Kathy, click on the plus sign next to Deleted, you should see your Junk
Suspects under there,  you can drag it back to it's proper spot.

Common problem, people go to delete an email in Junk Suspects, but they
have the Junk Suspects folder highlighted, not the specific email, and
end up deleting the folder.  M people do it here all of the time  :)