[Spambayes] online information

Heidi Edliq HeidiE at ekreg.com
Mon May 12 20:48:37 CEST 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

My boss Edward Krigsman sent an email to spambayes requesting technical
assistance.  However, when he did this he sent a screen shot of his
desktop computer which has personal and private information on it. I
need to either have this online information edited or removed
completely.  He did a Google search for his name and when you click on
the following link below it has an attachment within it that shows the
print screen of his desktop.  How do I get this resolve this issue?

[Spambayes] tech help - Edward Krigsman - org.python.spambayes ...
<http://markmail.org/message/om3a5zjhdajqkvxo>
From, Sent On, Attachments. Edward Krigsman, 09 Apr 2007 07:42 .jpe ...
Edward Krigsman | President & CEO. ek Real Estate Group ...

Best,

Heidi

Heidi Edliq | Office Manager

ek Real Estate Group