[Spambayes] online information

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon May 12 22:09:53 CEST 2008

    Heidi> My boss Edward Krigsman sent an email to spambayes requesting
    Heidi> technical assistance.  However, when he did this he sent a screen
    Heidi> shot of his desktop computer which has personal and private
    Heidi> information on it. I need to either have this online information
    Heidi> edited or removed completely.  He did a Google search for his
    Heidi> name and when you click on the following link below it has an
    Heidi> attachment within it that shows the print screen of his desktop.
    Heidi> How do I get this resolve this issue?

Heidi,

Googling for your boss's name I see a message sent to the SpamBayes mailing
list over a year ago.  It's highly unlikely at this point that anything we
did to scrub the message or the screen shot would have any effect on the
overall distribution of that screenshot.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/
"Be different, express yourself like everyone else."