[Spambayes] PRIVATE data in your SpamBayes mailing list!

OConchubhair, Andoni Andoni.OConchubhair at fmr.com
Tue May 13 12:20:59 CEST 2008

You believe wrongly!

You copied the mailing list with this message when you sent it. So now
everyone on the list has a copy of this message on their computer. I don't
know how many people that might be but I assume it is many hundreds if not
thousands of people all over the world.

If you send a mail to: spambayes at python.org <mailto:spambayes at python.org>
or spambayes-dev at python.org <mailto:spambayes-dev at python.org>  it comes to
my computer along with the computers of everyone on the list. There is
nothing that anyone can do centrally to UNDO that action. They cannot reach
into my computer and 'take it back'.

The same applies to the original Dec. 2005 mail. If you don't mention it I
wouldn't be dying to read it to see why you want it wiped, but now that you
have...