[Spambayes] I can't figure out what to do?

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Sun May 25 02:52:43 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 20:49, Pat Harbaugh wrote:
> Windows           MS WIN Prof.  version 5.1 copy 1981-2001
>

> Spam bays        1.0.4 (March 2005)
>

> That's what I know-
>
> I wanted to empty the "maybe spam" folder and when I did --it said to
> check
> with SPAM BAYES because
>
> I needed to ____?  Not sure of what it said.  So now what happens or what
> should I change
>

> Thank you for any help, I can call you (my dime) or email whenever you
> have
> time

Sorry, I can't figure out what your question or problem is.

All I know is that your X-Mailer says you use Microsoft Outlook, Build
10.0.6838, so you probably use the Outlook plugin version of SpamBayes. I
don't use that. But I can give you help so that you can find out more
information about your problem and post back to the mailing list.

Please read the troubleshooting guide:
http://spambayes.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/spambayes/spambayes/Outlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html?revision=HEAD
In particular, read the part about the log file.

Also, because your question was very confusing, please read:
Most important: be very sure and be very specific. If Spambayes shows you
an error, don't dismiss it and say "not sure what it said". Again, be
*very* sure. Take notes. Or make a screenshot. That really helps.

Good luck!

--
Amedee