[Spambayes] 1031 Spam, 461 Good, Processed ZERO

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue May 27 01:44:17 CEST 2008

There is no evidecne in the log that spambayes is seeing any new items
appear in the listed folders.  Outlook can be a little confusing, especially
with an Exchange based account - are you sure that "Personal Folders\Inbox"
is really where your new mails are arriving, and not some other inbox?

Cheers,

Mark