[Spambayes] Troubleshooting Spam

Annette Estes carestes at clearwire.net
Sat Oct 11 18:36:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am needing some assistance from you if you can help.  I recently had to
reset my mailbox setting due to my wireless company upgrading or something.
It seems to have affected my SpamBytes from working.  After resetting my
mailbox and getting all that done - I can click send/receive for all my
emails and I get a bunch of messages marked Spam.  I didn't know if I need
to do something to SpayBytes since I reset my mailbox with my carrier.  I
can't even receive my normal emails all I get are msgs marked Spam.  Can you
help.  I am currently operating Windows XP and my version of SpamBytes is
SpamBytes OutlookAddin Binary Version 1.0.4(March 2005).

Thank you,

Annette