[Spambayes] "No filterable mail items are selected."

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Tue Oct 14 23:43:18 CEST 2008

On Tue, October 14, 2008 20:28, Bob Shipley wrote:
> I am running the binary version. I recently installed Spambayes 1.0.4. I
> used a  minimum of training - ~400 messages. When I click on a spam
> message
> in my in box, I get the following: "no filterable mail items are
> selected."

I get that message at work (Outlook plugin) when I try to train on
"undeliverable"-replies, or on messages that were migrated from Lotus
Notes to Exchange.
The last kind doesn't have the usual mail headers, like the route of the
mail, mail client of the sender, etc. The migration software didn't
migrate that, or Lotus Notes doesn't store it in the first place. Can't
check that now, all our Notes mailboxes have been deleted a couple of
months ago.

--
Amedee