[Spambayes] SpamBayes for Outlook 2007

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Sep 10 03:52:47 CEST 2008

I expect you have some security policy enabled which causes that - it works
fine for me on Outlook 2007 without that warning.  You should probably try
some of the outlook forums to see how to automatically enable unsigned
addins (I'm guessing the problem is that it is unsigned - and afaik, none of
the spambayes developers have bothered to get a digitial signature trusted
by MS)

Cheers,

Mark