[Spambayes] SpamBayes featured in Executive Travel

Dennis Ortega dennis.ortega at parsintl.com
Fri Sep 12 15:43:23 CEST 2008

SpamBayes featured in

Executive Travel

CUSTOM EDITORIAL REPRINTS  |  E-PRINTS  |   POSTCARDS  |  POSTERS  |
PLAQUES

Hello Sir or Madam,

My name is Dennis Ortega, and I work for PARS International, the official
reprint management firm for Executive Travel.

 SpamBayes was featured in an article entitled "The Best Business Software
You Aren't Using" from the September 2008 issue of Executive Travel.

I would like to send over a  copy of this article along with information on
the availability of and how SpamBayes can utilize, custom reprints. I would
greatly appreciate if you or someone in your organization would reply with
the name, phone number, and email address of the representative who handles
Marketing or Public Relations.

Please contact me at (212) 221-9595  x 200 or dennis.ortega at parsintl.com and
I will send the article and custom reprint information out promptly.

Thank you very much for your time.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Dennis Ortega

(212) 221-9595, ext. 200

dennis.ortega at parsintl.com

www.magreprints.com <http://www.magreprints.com/>

PARS International Corp. 253 West 35th Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10001

PARS International is the only authorized source for obtaining reprints from
Executive Travel.

All editorial material including text, photos, illustrations, graphs and
charts from Executive Travel is copyrighted.

You must consult with PARS before using any Executive Travel material in any
format, including but not limited to: photocopying, reprints and internet
use.

Unauthorized duplication and/or distribution are infringements of copyright
law.