[Spambayes] Virus in the proxy cache...

Eric Johnson enewsletters at indicium.org
Wed Sep 17 02:52:28 CEST 2008

Yes it is a folder with one file per message, except when there is an
attachment.  The attachment seems to have the same filename with the usual
Windows "-1", "-2" appended to it.

The proxy seems to be working okay, so I don't think it is corrupted.  I
will take a closer look tomorrow when I am with that system again.

Thanks,
Eric Johnson