[Spambayes] Marking message flagged as spam as non spam

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Tue Apr 7 15:10:08 CEST 2009

Amedee Van Gasse (amedee.be) wrote:
> On Tue, April 7, 2009 07:10, Thomas Hruska wrote:
>> My problem is that 99.9% of my incoming mail is spam, so there is an
>> imbalance by default.  I am forced to delete unsures because the imbalance
>> is so great.  IMO, 'unsure' is an inappropriate word choice for the
>> category.  It causes many users to feel they need to tell Spambayes what
>> is ham and spam.  This, in turn, creates the imbalances they then
>> experience.
>>
>> When was the last update to Spambayes?  Time for a new version!
>
> Are you using the stable version or the beta version?

Actually, it is that custom build thing I made a while back that was a
modification of the 1.0.4 Stable release.  I like the changes I've made
but I've since thought of a bunch more that better fit how I train.  I
just haven't had the time (i.e. gotten annoyed enough) to make the changes.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

*NEW* MyTaskFocus 1.1