[Spambayes] Command line .eml processing

digital tuning, inc. sales at pocketlogger.com
Sun Apr 12 08:23:59 CEST 2009

I have been scouring the docs and all I can find is some brief message posts
about my question..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it would appear that sb_filter can not process
.eml files by passing the eml filename via the command line, correct?  From
the docs it would seem it only handles MBOX format. I got it to work if I
paste the contents of the eml file via stdin.  But when I pass the filename
of the email, nothing happens.  Is there any way to make sb_filter process
eml files?  Or am I doing something wrong?  It seem if it can process the
contents of an eml file, it should be able to open the file and read it
itself.... Being able to do so would greatly simplify the integration I'm
trying to do with hMailServer.

Thanks,
Mike Montalvo