[Spambayes] SpamBayes

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Apr 13 02:17:54 CEST 2009

    Thomas> If an anti-spam product were truly finished it would delete all
    Thomas> spam, keep all good mail, and never need
    Thomas> updating/tweaking/training.  Spambayes is therefore not
    Thomas> finished.

    Thomas> IMO, the moment a single spam message enters my inbox, that is
    Thomas> an error.  The moment a good e-mail that should have entered my
    Thomas> inbox is, instead, deleted, that is an error as well.  For the
    Thomas> most part, Spambayes works, but it falls flat on its face quite
    Thomas> often.

Do you have time to contribute to making SpamBayes better?  Those of us who
work on SpamBayes or who have done so in the past have done it in our spare
time.  Nobody is getting rich off this code ignoring your complaints that it
isn't perfect.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/
        "XML sucks, dictionaries rock" - Dave Beazley