[Spambayes] (no subject)

Victor Sudakov vas at mpeks.tomsk.su
Thu Apr 23 03:49:08 CEST 2009

Carl TR6 wrote:

> If it is still in your deleted folder, simply drag it back to your inbox.
> If it is not there, create another by selecting the Inbox, right clicking on
> it and click on "New folder".  Be sure you name it the same as the original
> folder.

This may not always help. Outlook recognizes its folders by some
internal index, not by name. It may be necessary to go the SpamBayes
Manager and reselect the new folder for junk suspects.

I am not sure about SpamBayes though. Maybe it uses just the folder name.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov at sibptus.tomsk.ru