[Spambayes] SPAMBAYES 2.2 a4tar

ElaineSchubert at aol.com ElaineSchubert at aol.com
Sat Aug 1 16:44:19 CEST 2009

I have AOL and downloaded SpamBayes 1.1 a4.tar -- When I  was downloading,
I had used the category for AOL users and it said something to  the effect
they could not do that and instead another category  downloaded.

Since that time, I have had no end of AOL going down and  having a
difficult time getting it back on line again -- I want to remove this  spambayes
program but I cannot find it on my computer or on my Control panel.--  it's on
my desktop but when I right click it, it says cannot open because the
program to open it is unknown.

This obviously is not working for me and I have to somehow get  it
uninstalled.

 I do medical transcription and I cannot be wasting all  this time keeping
AOL on line.

HELP!!!!

Thank you for an early  response.
steps!