[Spambayes] Spambayes issue - NOT RESOLVED

Kelly Stroud kelly at pinecone.com
Sat Dec 5 03:27:37 CET 2009

[ previous emails included below this message ]

Ok... the problem is happening again.  The toolbar will work properly for a
few hours after deleting it and restarting my mail program.  Then it stops
working again.

>From the Bug Tracking pages, it looks like there is no solution for this.

I've used SpamBayes for a few years and this is the first time I've had any
problems.

Please advise.

Kelly Stroud
kelly at pinecone.com