[Spambayes] Spambayes opens w/o exe file

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Wed Dec 30 06:26:13 CET 2009

Dennis wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> Tks for your reply! I do not use IE. I use Firefox 3.5.6. I will gladly
> empty browser cach. Would you be willing to suggest the specific Firefox
> cach to empty.
>
> I appreciate any help,

Please don't take discussions off-list.

Since you run Firefox, then I really don't have any idea.  You could
have antivirus or firewall software (or some combination) that is
interfering with the download.

Since no one else is having a problem, it appears to be something
specific to your computer.  You could always go to another computer,
download it to a USB stick and then install it on the first computer
from that.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President