[Spambayes] Problem with Outlook 2003 and Spambayes v1.04

Charlie Wirth cwirth at lrmd-cpa.com
Mon Feb 16 21:58:29 CET 2009

Hello:

 We have a problem with a computer running Windows XP, Outlook 2003 and
Spambayes v1.04.  Spambayes will removed automatically message from the
Inbox fine but when highlight a message and then click on the Delete As
Spam button in the tool bar nothing happens.  I have tried to uninstall
Spambayes and remove any entries referencing Spambayes in the Reistry
and reinstalling and it does not work. Even when I uninstall Spambayes
the Delete As Spam button still appears in the tool bar.  How can we get
Spambayes to work correctly again?

Circular 230 Disclosure:  This written advice is not intended or written
to be used, and it cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of
avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer, under the
Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.

Charlie Wirth

Lanigan Ryan Malcolm & Doyle PC

555 Quince Orchard Road Suite 600

Gaithersburg, MD 20878