[Spambayes] how do you empty spam folder?

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at vangasse.eu
Tue Feb 17 23:56:14 CET 2009

On Tue, February 17, 2009 20:35, Jan Kuchel wrote:
> I've tried and managed to delete the folders, the entire program, just
> not finding any search classification and haven't the time to read thru
> every "bug" ever detected.

Good for you.

Spambayes is not a commercial product that everybody should use.
It is even a bit elitist (the program itself, not the people that use it
nor de people that developed it) - and that is actually a good thing.
If you can't make it to work for you, even after the people on this public
mailing list took their time to help you, then perhaps it wasn't meant for
you in the first place.
This may sound a bit harsh, but not being honest to you wouldn't be a very
nice thing to do.

Kind regards,
Amedee Van Gasse