[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: imap usage

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Jan 5 16:26:36 CET 2009

    Amedee> I'm not a Windows guy either, but AFAIK Microsoft will be
    Amedee> dropping OE in future Windows versions? They are promoting their
    Amedee> "Live"-services (something similar to Gmail, I presume).
    Amedee> Spambayes won't work with that either.

I suspect we'll see WinXP for awhile yet so Outlook Express should be with
us for awhile.  I agree though that we do need to consider how the
environment the Windows installer sees might be different today and tomorrow
than it was yesterday.  I'm just not competent to implement the necessary
changes.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://smontanaro.dyndns.org/