[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: imap usage

djdomi djd at arcor.de
Mon Jan 5 23:10:48 CET 2009

skip at pobox.com schrieb:
>     djdomi> Hm, okay but why isnt this bundled in the whole package? it
>     djdomi> would improve the whole thing!!
> I don't know how much Thunderbird or other mail apps were used on Windows at
> the time the detector code was written for the installer.

i dont know if actually Outlook or even its smaller express variant
still is present on my system, but, i prefer Thunderbird instead of M$
the reason is the Spamfilter and the Filter-Possilities.
so why should this feature not packed into a packaged like for
thunderbird that would may improve about 10000% - or my i only do i
think so?