[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: imap usage

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Jan 6 02:39:05 CET 2009

    djdomi> i dont know if actually Outlook or even its smaller express
    djdomi> variant still is present on my system, but, i prefer Thunderbird
    djdomi> instead of M$ the reason is the Spamfilter and the
    djdomi> Filter-Possilities.  so why should this feature not packed into
    djdomi> a packaged like for thunderbird that would may improve about
    djdomi> 10000% - or my i only do i think so?

I have the code for ThunderBayes which is an extension which better
integrates T-Bird with SpamBayes.  I've not yet done anything with it
though.  It's not even in Subversion yet.  If you'd like to be a guinea pig
and provide feedback, let me know.  That will help motivate me, but I have
very little spare time right now, so if you don't have the time I will hold
off on building a distribution.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://smontanaro.dyndns.org/