[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: imap usage

djdomi djd at arcor.de
Tue Jan 6 07:16:55 CET 2009

if you gonna tell me how i could help you, cauz im still seeking for a
package, that i'd just install, configure about a iface and can use it
for my imap accounts.
That is, what still seems not to be present... as Plugins anywhere!!
And that would be maybe a good idee, cauz we could then say full support
for imap not only for pop3...
Yeha i know that the most ppl use Pop3 but it has even a bigger % of ppl
that use imap instead pop3 cauz if its advantage.

i hope i dont generate such bad english :-))