[Spambayes] test version 1.1a4

José Andrés Aguirre joseanaguirrees at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 13 10:35:05 CET 2009

First of all:

Thanks for this and other fantastic works of sourceforge and sorry about my
English.

I had used spambayes for about 2 years. First with xp and outlook 2003 and
it works fine. When I change to Vista and Outlook 2007 it works fine too but
one day without any changes (apparently) spambayes was disabled by outlook
because an important error and I can´t use spambayes anymore. 5 months ago I
recover a ghost image and it works again. Yesterday it stop work by the same
problem. I looked for a new version and I installed the 1.1a4. For two days
it works fine and I think than the new version has take the old
configuration because it detect the spam without learning. The only problem
I find is than in the web there is not the instruction to install in vista,
because after I installed I had to make administrator privileges and
activate the access to any function for all users if I want spambayes to
work.

Thanks again.

josean