[Spambayes] Virus Bulletin Anti-spam Testing

Allison Sketchley allison.sketchley at virusbtn.com
Tue Jan 13 18:21:37 CET 2009

You might have already learnt from other sources that Virus Bulletin is planning to implement anti-spam testing in the near future and I am writing to you to see if there might be any interest to participate in this new and exciting venture with your open source anti-spam product.

I have attached by way of information the article published in the January edition of the Virus Bulletin magazine which outlines the proposed test methodology, as well as a recent press release announcing the new tests.

Please feel free to pass this information onto any other potentially interested parties within your organisation and if you, or they, should have any questions or feedback please contact Martijn Grooten, Anti-spam Test Director (martijn.grooten at virusbtn.com<mailto:martijn.grooten at virusbtn.com>) for any technical based queries or myself for any financial/administrative queries.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Allison

Allison Sketchley
Sales Executive
www.virusbtn.com<http://www.virusbtn.com/>
Tel + 44 1235 555139
Fax + 44 1865 543153

Virus Bulletin Ltd, The Pentagon, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, England.
Company Reg No: 2388295. VAT Reg No: GB 532 5598 33.