[Spambayes] Problem with unattended installation for new users

Alexander afmusic at gmx.net
Sun Jan 18 10:46:47 CET 2009

Hi guys,

Hope someone can help. I am trying to silently install Spambayes (Outlook
plugin) on a few PCs where no users exist yet. So I am installing the plugin
silently as Administrator user. All works fine, no problem there.

However, later on, a new user is created and when he first starts outlook,
Spambayes is not there. Can you guys tell me what I´d have to do to let all
future (and maybe already existing) users on a PC automatically have the
plugin enabled when they start Outlook ?

I´ve read through the Wiki and the FAQ but did not find anything about that.

Thanks for your help !

Alex