[Spambayes] SpamBayes plugin crashes Outlook 2003

Pat Scopelliti pscopell at stny.rr.com
Fri Jan 23 01:20:49 CET 2009

Well, I have Outlook 2002.  I've been using Spambayes 1.0.4 happily for
years.  Suddenly (last couple of weeks?) I've started experiencing this
issue.  I tried retraining Spambayes by going through the configuration
wizard and it seemed to resolve the issue for a while.  Now it is back
again.  Wonder if a recent Microsoft patch broke something?

Windows XP SP2  Dual core Pentium 3.2gHz  3GB memory

Pat

Pat Scopelliti
pscopell at stny.rr.com