[Spambayes] Error

Stephen Anderson spander at madriver.com
Fri Jan 23 01:17:41 CET 2009

Hello someone,

I attempted installing 1.1a4 but received an error message so I deleted everything.

Then, I attempted installing 1.0.4 and got the same error message...

                     Unable to execute file:
                  C:\Program Files\SpamBates\docs\sb_server\readme_proxy.html

                  ShellExecute failed; code 29

I didn't see any information on the web site about this particular error - maybe I needed to look harder, but just in case have you any info on a fix for this one?

Cordially,

Stephen Anderson
Waterbury, Vermont  USA