[Spambayes] Force Outlook Plugin install silently

Alexander afmusic at gmx.net
Fri Jan 23 18:48:28 CET 2009

Hi everyone !

Can someone PLEASE Tell me how to silently force a Outlook PLugin
installation? I have tried with the Inno /COMPONENTS switch but I don´t know
the name of the component (tried various versions but nothing worked).

I am installing Office 2007 silently and later on Spambayes but even though
Outlook is already installed by the time the spambayes installer is
starting, Outlook is never detected by the plugin (why ?).

Thanks a lot for your help !

Alex