[Spambayes] Force Outlook Plugin installation silently

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Jan 27 23:52:32 CET 2009

    Alex> since Spambayes does not reliably detect the existence of Outlook
    Alex> during an unattended Setup when Office 2007 was installed right
    Alex> before Spambayes, I would like to know if there is a way to
    Alex> silently force the Outlook Plugin installation.

I don't know, but I'm skeptical.  It would be a good option to have though.
We are definitely short on Windows developer round tuits these days though,
so the best thing I can suggest is that you submit a feature request to the
SpamBayes tracker (http://spambayes.sf.net/ - click the SF project link then
sniff around for the bug tracker - I'm offline right now or I'd post a
direct link).

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://smontanaro.dyndns.org/