[Spambayes] Is the Spambayes Project still alive?

David Walker dwalker-wk at zianet.com
Thu Jun 4 17:37:36 CEST 2009

I have been using Spambayes 1.0.4 for a while on Windows XP, Outlook 2007.
I realize now that for several months, it has not been automatically moving
any spam from the Inbox to the Junk-E-Mail folder.  (The spam statistics are
100% for some messages that are left in the Inbox.)

I know this is a SourceForge project, but everything seems to have stalled
after 1.14a was in alpha, with no Windows installer.  The older links to
find 1.1a4 (Mike Hammond, etc.) don't work.

The links at Sourceforge to download the various versions, gives me a
message saying "could not create group object".  Weird.

Any info would be appreciated.

David Walker