[Spambayes] Audit SpamBayes

Chris Arnold carnold at teknerds.net
Mon Jun 22 20:46:28 CEST 2009

>Chris,

>If your system is using SpamAssassin, then you're almost certainly not using
>SpamBayes.  They are two completely different spam filters.
Here was part of my confusion: client said he wants spamassassin rules and spambayes advanced settings. I will have to clarify this tomorrow morning.
Also, as i have been reading the FAQ on spambayes:
it looks like spambayes runs on the client level? Either a outlook plugin or thunderbird plugin. Spambayes does not get installed at the server level? Do i have this correct?