[Spambayes] Please Advise

Tammy Owen tammy at hbrmls.com
Fri Jun 26 22:24:00 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm an IT person and have used Spambayes for years and LOVE it. However,
I am unable to get it installed on computers that are running Windows XP
Professional and Outlook 2007. When Outlook first comes up, it wants to
disable the Spambayes add-in; I re-enable it but then Outlook crashes. I've
tried turning off DEP for Outlook - that didn't help; I've tried
bin\outlook_addin_register.exe from the Spambayes directory but that didn't
help. Do you have any other suggestions?

This computer is on a Windows 2003 server network; I'm logging into the
Domain (not the local computer); I have Administrative rights.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tammy Owen
Technology Services Director
HAAR/NALMLS