[Spambayes] Reset for an Outlook e-mail account

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Mar 21 18:53:46 CET 2009

    Michael> I could remove the entire program and download and reinstall
    Michael> it, but I fear that I may then lose the information that my
    Michael> copy has already learned about spam.

Try just download and reinstall?  Don't delete anything first.  It shouldn't
zap anything.  You didn't say if you were using 1.0.4 or 1.1a4.  If you're
using 1.0.4 I'd say reinstall that first.  Once you get it working again,
download 1.1a4 and give it a try.  It's been out for quite awhile and
appears to be very stable.

As for the deleted junk suspects folder, check the SpamBayes FAQ, question
3.13:

    http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/