[Spambayes] SpamBayes got a high mark at PortalProgramas

Francisco fbrana at portalprogramas.com
Fri Nov 13 18:21:06 CET 2009

Hello,
My name is Francisco, I contact you as executive editor at PortalProgramas.com. Your software SpamBayes has been reviewed at PortalProgramas and has gotten a got mark both from users' rating and our editor's team. SpamBayes is useful and we have proudly published it.
	http://www.portalprogramas.com/enlaces/premios/88887194/SpamBayes

This could be a great opportunity to show your customers how SpamBayes is well rated by an independed team as us.
If you want to add a mention into your website, we suggest you some images we have created for you:
	http://www.portalprogramas.com/enlaces/premios/88887194/SpamBayes

Please, contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Best regards,

Francisco B.
Executive director at PortalProgramas
PortalProgramas.com | Software experts since 2003