[Spambayes] 1.1a6 completely released - please take a look

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Apr 2 04:31:56 CEST 2010

(No, this is not an April Fools' Day prank.)

I think I have most of the stuff done for the 1.1a6 release (md5 checksums,
ascii armor GPG sigs, file sizes, etc).  I also reworded the index.html and
download.html pages slightly to nudge people in the direction of using the
1.1a6 release in preference to 1.0.4 or 1.1a4.

I haven't the slightest idea how to verify the integrity of the
distributions using the GPG sigs.  Could someone please give that a go?  The
sigs are all in

    http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/sigs/

(which you currently can't read - I'll work on getting a directory listing
going, hopefully tomorrow).  The files are the name of the distribution file
with ".asc" tacked onto the end.  For example, for the 1.1a6 version of the
Outlook installer:

    http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/sigs/spambayes-1.1a6.exe.asc

I'm sure I've missed some things.  If you see something please open a help
ticket here:

    https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103

(Project admins should of course feel free to just correct my mistakes
themselves!)

I hereby decree that the next version which goes out will be version 1.1b1.
At the current rate of releases that should occur around June 2013.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/